Tuesday, September 30, 2008
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a Black Chevy Blazer. I loved it :)
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? I can think of a lot of embarrassing moments like sneezing and having a massive amount of snot on your face with no tissue, or tearing your pants while stretching at track practice, but none of that happened in high school.
4. Were you a party animal? I've never been to a party with alcohol so I guess that answers the question.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I always flirt, but I wouldn't consider it flirting. I like to tease and joke around with everyone
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope
7. Were you a nerd?NO, but looking back I think I would have benefited from being more nerdy.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No I quit sports after my sophomore year.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No but I did spend my fair share of time in the principles office.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I know the school song.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Denton by far. He was tough, but always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you understand. I had him for math and Chem.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Where ever
13. What was your school's full name? Fremont High School
14. School mascot? Silver wolves
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Junior Year: Mike Dehaun, funnest dance I ever went to.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, I didn't care too much for high school. I am much happier now.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? One of my good friends since kindergarten was paralyzed the weekend before graduation. I remember his best friend got his diploma for him while he was talking to him on the phone. It was really emotional for me. That's when I realized how much life was going to change. Nothing was set in stone anymore. Real life was beginning18. Where did you go senior skip day? Was there a senior skip day? I don't remember and I don't know if I went anywhere.
19. Were you in any clubs? Nope
20. Have you gained some weight since then? I'm with Robyn on this one, but if you must know I put on quite a bit of weight after, but I now way less than I did in high school.
21. Who was your prom date? Drew Tubbs and Darrin McKellar
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably
.23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?Don't have a boyfriend, Date everyone and be friends with everyone. Get involved. Get good grades.
I TAG: Anyone who wants to do it.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
That same day we celebrated Shylee and Annie Jo's birthday. Shy is 3 and Annie Jo is 1. Lacy is due with baby girl number 3 in December. They are so excited. This a a picture of Shylee in pink and Ryan's niece SkyLee in purple. They are the same age and best buds. Shylee wants to name the new baby Skylee. My dad turned 49 on the 27th of August. We went out to Chili's. The whole family was there. My dad is such an awesome guy. He has taught me so much. I'm lucky to have a dad that supports me in everything I do. Here is a pic of Shy and Uncle Nick.
Lacy, Mandy, and Annie Jo
My mom and dad are the cutest couple. They have been married for almost 28 years. They set a wonderful example of what a marriage should really be like.
Here are my silly brothers Austin and Dakota and cousin Trevor
This is My Uncle Rick, Uncle Kevin and my GORGEOUS cousin Bessie.
Karlie and Me
Labor Day weekend was TOMATO DAYS in Hooper. We had a lot of fun. Annie was in the baby show and Shylee was in the Miss Pink Tomato pageant. She was a little on the shy side, but she got a ribbon and she couldn't have been happier. This is her and the Tomato Days Rodeo Queen.
I was in my first rodeo since sixth grade on Labor Day. I had so much fun. I team roped with Ryan. I missed :( but I still had a blast. I love my life!!!!! This is us before we rode.