Tuesday, September 9, 2008

August all summed up

The last half of August flew by. I went to a baby shower for my friend Tiff. She's the one in the middle :) She is due in October and she's expecting a pink bundle of joy. I've been friends with Tiff since junior high or before. We don't see each other much, but is is a lot of fun getting together.

That same day we celebrated Shylee and Annie Jo's birthday. Shy is 3 and Annie Jo is 1. Lacy is due with baby girl number 3 in December. They are so excited. This a a picture of Shylee in pink and Ryan's niece SkyLee in purple. They are the same age and best buds. Shylee wants to name the new baby Skylee. My dad turned 49 on the 27th of August. We went out to Chili's. The whole family was there. My dad is such an awesome guy. He has taught me so much. I'm lucky to have a dad that supports me in everything I do. Here is a pic of Shy and Uncle Nick.
Lacy, Mandy, and Annie Jo
My mom and dad are the cutest couple. They have been married for almost 28 years. They set a wonderful example of what a marriage should really be like.

Here are my silly brothers Austin and Dakota and cousin Trevor


This is My Uncle Rick, Uncle Kevin and my GORGEOUS cousin Bessie.

Karlie and Me

Labor Day weekend was TOMATO DAYS in Hooper. We had a lot of fun. Annie was in the baby show and Shylee was in the Miss Pink Tomato pageant. She was a little on the shy side, but she got a ribbon and she couldn't have been happier. This is her and the Tomato Days Rodeo Queen.

I was in my first rodeo since sixth grade on Labor Day. I had so much fun. I team roped with Ryan. I missed :( but I still had a blast. I love my life!!!!! This is us before we rode.

5 comments:

aLi said...

How fun- your family is so cute. I miss your family's funny antics with one another.

Jamie said...

Dani,
I can't believe you were in a rodeo!! I am so proud of you. That would of been a blast to see. Let us know if you decide to do any more rodeos I would love to see my favorite cowgirl in a real life rodeo. I can't believe both Lacy and Mandy are pregnant!!! That is so cool

Nicole said...

Yeah for you and the rodeo. Better luck next time. Glad to see you are doing well.

Holly T said...

Fun! I love Tiffany, she is so cute-- that awesome that she is almost due!! And of course you and Ryan are perfect and I love it :)

korrock said...

Ok so i officially miss your guts!!! i didn't know tiff was pregnant?? and i see sabrina was there how is she doing? your family is so cute... i love you and ryan you guys are perfect for eachother. Oh yeah and by the way we are expecting again in june!!! crazy i know but we will make it and it'll be a lot of fun! well give me a call sometime. i'll call you the next time i am up there so we can maybe go to lunch..