Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two Fabulous Years!

Yesterday Ryan took me on a date to celebrate being together for two years! We went to Prairie Schooner and then to the movies. I drug Ryan to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: 2. He didn't even complain. We had a a lot of fun. I'm so thankful to have him in my life. I can't imagine what I would do without him. Since we started dating my life has really taken off and I am totally content. He is always making me laugh and he supports me in everything. We knew each other all through junior high and high school. I had a huge crush on him! Then two years ago we ran into each other at the Weber County Fair. We kissed that night, and just for the record he kissed me!


3 comments:

McKenzie said...

wow! 2 years! That is crazy! When are you two going to tie the knot? I remember when you saw Ryan at the fair. I think I was with you that night. I can't believe that was 2 years ago. How crazy.

The Vance's said...

You loser us girls were supposed to go see hat movie! Guess you will have to come again!! Thats crazy you guys have been together that long! Cute pictures!

Nicole said...

Congrats!