Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Marriage and all it entails!

So I have officially been Mrs. Butler for a little over a month. I must say I have absolutely loved every minute of it. I have not been disappointed once! That is probably in part with the fact that I married the most amazing man on earth. Yes that means my husband is better than yours! Here are a few things I love and love not so much about marriage.

Loves
- Waking up next to Ry.
- Going home after work to Ry.
- Cooking dinner, I pretty good I must admit :)
- Walking around our cute neighborhood
- Visiting with our cooky 84 year old neighbor
- Not having to share a laundry room with 5 other people!( Other people that I love!)
- Having Bill ( our blue heeler) around all the time
- Being able to go home and just relax.
- Growing my own garden. Our squash have taken over our entire yard. My neighbor ( not the 84 year old one) says its the squash that ate Manhattan!
- My husband does laundry and I don't even have to ask!
- Knowing that it me and Ry forever! He loves me:)

Love not so Much
- Not having a dish washer
- Baking and not having a bunch of siblings eat it all. Me and Ry end up eating way more than we should.
- I miss sitting on the porch with my parents why they drink their coffee.
- Not having a computer or the Internet at my own home
-Having milk go bad because we don't drink it fast enough


Over all I love my life and I am so unbelievably lucky to have Ryan as a husband. Best decision I ever made! Love you baby!
Pictures of wedding and honeymoon to come.
Stay tuned:)

3 comments:

The Vance's said...

Awe!! you two are so cute! I hope ryan keeps up on the laundry for u!

Nicole said...

How cute are you. Hope to see some pictures soon.

Cyndi said...

I'm so glad you're happy! You deserve it!!