Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ropin' and Runnin' (PIC OVERLOAD!)

We've been having a blast this summer roping and I have been running. I am loving having no school and working full time. It is great. love life! On May 8 we did the race for the cure again this year. We went down and stayed at the Hyatt Place right next to the gateway. Mandy and I ran the race and the rest of my familia walked. We had so much fun and it was a much deserved night on the town for all us girls. Today I ran the BAM race in memory of Aaron Greer with my sista Mandy. I am friends with his sister and it turned out great. The Mckellars put it on and did an awesome job. I ran it in 25 and froze my butt off. I love that me and Mandy are both running and we can do it together. It is awesome to have a running buddy. Love ya Mand! I also love roping with my freakin Hot Hubby! Love ya baby. Well enjoy the pics, there are a ton, two posts worth so keep looking :) Happy trails :)























1 comment:

The Grahams said...

LOOKS SO MUCH FUN!!! SO GLAD TO FINALLY SEE THE PIC'S!!!