Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love me some Halflingers!!



Ryan and I often spend our extra time either with our nieces and nephews, or at the Butler's farm, or both. Ry and his dad both have a team of halflingers and I love to drive them!! We have so much fun hookin up the teams and going for a ride. Ry was insistent that I learn to drive them I now I love it. Thanks babe for teaching me. I love spending time with my family :) PS we love to give rides so if you or your kiddie wanna come out, let us know!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You are so cute Daniel! Sounds like fun, and really cowgirly:) AND what a fun place to take your nephew!!

Emily said...

My kids have been bragging to the entire neighborhood about their wagon ride. Kylie told them all how she got to guide the horses and they couldn't believe it! LOL they had so much fun and it was a nice get away from all the stresses in life. Thanks!