Friday, March 16, 2012

:) Oh Happy Day

Well I haven't updated this in a long time, but I finally have a reason to update.... We are expecting our first baby in September! I am so excited, I am 12 weeks and I feel really good. We couldn't be more excited and we feel truly blessed to be able to have our own children. I had a little bit of a struggle getting pregnant and that makes it all the more special and exciting. It truly is a blessing to be able to conceive and carry you own baby. We have a lot of nieces and nephews so we have had a lot of practice but I'm sure it does not even compare to having your own. Well here is to the next six months of waiting and to a life time of loving this little miracle!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

WooHoo so happy for you!!!!

Nicole said...

Yeah!!! Congrats to such a beautiful lady!!

brady and kenzie said...

Congrats!! Being pregnant & being a mommy is seriously the best thing in the entire world! So happy for you

Chrystal Burdess said...

Oh my goodness I am soooo happy for you two!! You are going to love being a mommy its the best!:)

Emily said...

I am so excited for you. Ryan has always been so cute with kids! I can't wait to see him with his own. I can't wait to see your cute belly:)

Meet the Robinson's said...

We are so happy for you. Congrats

korrock said...

yeah congrats!!! I am so happy for you two!!

The Grahams said...

I am so freaking excited for you guys!!! Congrats!!! It's a beautiful miracle... enjoy every moment :)