Monday, November 8, 2010

My SaNiTy!

My husband is my rock. I love him so much. I have been so stressed lately with school. I have two tests this week, clinicals, I work this weekend have three papers due on Monday and then I have a test on Monday and a test on Tuesday that determines my placement in the RN program. And just when I am about to freak out, Ryan saves me. He makes me laugh and comforts me and lets me know that even if I crash and burn at school he loves me no matter what! I am the luckiest girl in the world and everyone should have someone like Ryan.

4 comments:

The Vance's said...

You do have a good man! You will do great on all your tests I'm sure! Good luck! We love you!!

Hannah said...

I know! It's been so stressful lately... I couldn't make it without Sean either. It's the little things like a hug and a few words of encouragement that keeps me going. Glad you have Ryan, you work so hard!!

Chase and Lacie said...

That is nice to have someone like that to lean on when you need them. Good luck with everything, Im sure you will do a great job!!!

Emily said...

Yes, yes my good friend! I understand your pain all too much! Good things for amazing husbands to pull us through this haze we call school! You will do amazing as you always do!