Friday, January 21, 2011

Where did I go?




Oh how I long to do the things that I love again. The past year I have been consumed with the oh so infamous nursing school. I have loved my experiences so far and am eager for more, but.... I miss going fishing, I miss spending the entire day with Ry, I miss giving my sweet Bill the attention he deserves. I miss riding my pony ( I haven't rode since August!), I miss camping and Ice fishing and snowmobiling, I miss going to concerts, Hell I even miss driving to remote places looking at mules and horses that my husband has to have and I miss doing nothing! I have a little over six months left so I dare say.. ~~ It's the final countdown~~ Lets all hope I can hang in there!

3 comments:

aLi said...

amen sista. Hang in there.

Hannah said...

I know, I really miss the finer things in life like having nothing to do... soon the craziness will be over!

Emily said...

I would have to agree! The countdown is on...only to begin once again! lol