Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Life is great right now. Ryan is finally back to work for five hours a day. He still get tired pretty quickly, but he is doing wonderful. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I'm very thankful for the love Ryan and I share and I'm even more thankful that he is ALIVE. A lot has happened in the last little while. But the most exciting was the arrival of 7 lb 6 oz Karah Danielle Taylor on Dec. 8,. I don't have any picture, but she is beautiful. She has a little bit of dark hair, and she looks a lot like Shy. I had the privilege of staying with Annie Jo and Shylee while Lacy was in the hospital. I had a blast playing mommy, and I can't wait until it's my turn. I am planning to do the twelve days of Christmas to a few families so if you have any ideas let me know. Thanks. Here are a few pictures of Ry in the hospital and of our Thanksgiving.


Ry and his feeding tube :(

Ry feeling a little bit better. Ry feeling quite a bit better.
Thanksgiving at home!


3 comments:

Tami said...

Hey Danielle, so I don't know if I've ever left a comment (I know, I'm a terrible blogger) but I have been following your blog a little bit lately and I was so sad to hear that Ryan got sick and had west nile virus and all. That was terrible! I'm so glad to hear that he's feeling better though. I hope he continues to get better and that things are good for the two of you. You guys are such a cute couple! Good luck with the next part of the recovery process!

Nicole said...

Can you get any cuter? Love the hair. Glad you are doing well. I'm also glad to hear that Ryan is getting better as the days go by.

aLi said...

oh dear your family is so beautiful. I enjoyed your Christmas is here post. You did such a good job describing how lovely Christmas is. I love to sit by the Christmas tree lights, too. And I love your parents, too. They are so cool. I hope we can get together at Christmas time, too!