Saturday, December 27, 2008

Spoiled Rotten!

Well Christmas has come and gone again. I was spoiled completely rotten. It all started when My niece was born on Dec. 8 and was named Karah Danielle. I was extremely honored that she was named after me. Isn't she beautiful!

Then my Ryan decided he was going to spend his years wages on me for Christmas. Here we are about to open our gifts to one another.
I was super excited to give Ry his because I had worked on it for four months. I secretly got all his high school rodeo photos and scrap booked them. He was really excited, I almost started crying when we opened them. I gave him some new clothes also.
Then it was my turn. I knew Ryan had been really excited about what he was giving me, but I hadn't a clue what it was. So....

When I opened it and found a brand new roping saddle I was shocked. It is absolutely beautiful. It is all hand tooled and it is seriously breathtaking. As you can see I was petting it because it's so pretty.
And then to top it all off, we went over to the Butler's for breakfast. Ryan casually asked me if I wanted to go downstairs and watch everyone open presents. So we walked into his family room and he smiled at me and pointed and said Merry Christmas.

It's a queen sized pine log bed and it is absolutely gorgeous. I'm one lucky girl. Oh and by the way, I am recovering from my surgery well. Hopefully I will return to work next week.

4 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

Wow, you did get spoiled. Those are some thoughtful gifts. I gave Adam a scrapbook one year too of all our pictures together, it was a hit. Looks like you had a great Christmas

Nicole said...

You did get some good gifts. Glad to hear you are feeling good, and you had a great Christmas.

Marriott's said...

Holy Crap!!! You really did get spoiled. I am glad to hear that you guys had such a great Christmas.

Tawna said...

That is amazing! Did he make that bed? You were spoiled! Lucky girl!