Friday, January 23, 2009

Addresses Please!

Well the wedding plans are coming along. I know it's a little early for addresses, but I take after my sister Lacy. I want to do everything I can now so I don't have to worry about it later. So please e-mail me your address: daniellemark@mail.weber.edu. If you are family don't worry about it I probably already have it, but for all you newly weds, or those of you I know who move once a month :) please make sure and e-mail me. It will make my life much easier! Thanks. Oh and we are getting married on June 12, hopefully, so save the date!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so excited for you and Ryan!!! June 12th....isn't that close to Austin and Dakota's birthday? It will be here before you know it!!

Nancy Mc said...

I think you have ours. Thank you for passing my phone # on. Arnie is a great neighbor whom we love and care about very, very much!

Chandler.Robyn said...

Way to be on top of it - makes it a lot easier. I sent you my address. Have fun planning!! :)

Ananda said...

Heather told me you were thinking of buying her house. I think you should. Then we'd be neighbors. Congrats to you and Ryan!

Houston and Amber said...

I am so excited for you! Are you loving your new house? Our address is PO Box 517 Roy 84067.