Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I graduated from nursing school!!!!

I graduated from nursing school in July. It was a bittersweet moment. I got really close to some of these girls and I really enjoyed seeing them several times a week. I made some life long friends and I am so grateful that I went to the DATC. It really was the perfect place for me. I will always remember the amazing experiences I had. It's funny but ever since I was a little girl I have had a hard time when anything comes to an end. You would think I would be thrilled, but all it really means is that another part of my life is over. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited for the life to come, but I hate saying goodbye to a different part of life.















I most certainly could not have accomplished any of this on my own. My hubby was there for me every step of the way. My mom taught me that I could do anything I wanted with my life and my daddy taught me how to work hard and be persistent. God bless these amazing people!


Love these girls through and through.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Glad I had you through all of this! You have been a great friend through it all. Friends for life!