Wednesday, September 14, 2011

We bought a house...or should I say project?

I know this little thing looks pretty pathetic, but I think we are gonna love it! As my sweet friend Kallea Jo sings to me, " Love grows best in little houses" We were able to get six and a half acres with it. We have had a fun time working on it so far. Let's see.... we have found an entire wall full of honey comb, rancid honey comb that is, and thousand of dead bees, a cat skeleton along with several carp skeletons under the floor in the front room, a marijuana pipe, hmmm let's see what else? A squirrel was digging it's way underneath our house, so we caught it in a have a heart trap, our neighbors cows are constantly running through the fence. But I can already tell that it is starting to feel like home. Our family has been great to help us out with fixin' it up.


No comments: