Friday, May 23, 2008

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Most definitely attached
B- Best Friend: Ryan Brett
C-Cake or Pie: Cheese Cake or peach or cherry pie
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Sunscreen
F- Favorite Color: Navy, Red and Forrest Green
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: H- Town Baby (Hooper)
I- Indulgences: Reese's
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: none but one day :)
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: Some day in the future
N- Number of Siblings: 5- 2 brothers and 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing someone close to me/ not being able to have babies
Q- Quote: Those who play together stay together
R- Reason To Smile: I'm happy and healthy
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Robyn, Mom, and Natalie
U- Unknown fact about me: I have a tendency to scream in my sleep.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Bring on the ribs!!
W- Worst Habit: Always in a hurry
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither
Y-Your favorite food: Chicken Pillows
Z: Zodiac Sign: Rabbit

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for playing! Ribs sound so good!

Chandler.Robyn said...

"Bring on the ribs" That's hillarious and I couldn't agree more!

Adam and Ashley said...

Hey I just saw you left a comment on my blog a while ago. I am so glad you found me. I am going to add you to my links.