Sunday, October 12, 2008

Home sweet Home!

After eleven awful days in the hospital, Ryan finally got to come home. He is able to eat on his own and keep most of his food down. Everything we have read and heard says that he will probably have to battle the nausea for a month or so. We are ok with that. I think Ry just feels a lot better being at home in his own environment. Hopefully he will get good nights sleep and continue on the road to recovery. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and concern. Hopefully all this snow will kill off all those pesky mosquitoes so we can have a few months to recover before we have to worry about getting infected again. 

6 comments:

aLi said...

That's great to hear! You've got me scared, though. Conrad has about 6 mosquito bites on 1 leg! (It's bad here in MO with the humidity) I will be more faithful with the bug spray, though.
Good luck to Ryan.

Cindy said...

Danielle I am so glad that Ryan is home. I hope that he continues to get better each day.

Love Aunt Cindy

Shelley said...

Dani,
You have been totally amazing through this whole horrible ordeal!I am so proud of you. I'm sure Ryan can't believe how lucky he is to have you on his side. Please take care of yourself and get some rest. Love you, Mom

Nicole said...

Glad to hear he has made it home. Hope things get better fast.

The Vance's said...

I am so happy you guys are home! That lasted way to long!!

McKenzie said...

I hope things continue to get better. We love you and hope Ryan can get better fast!