Monday, October 27, 2008

Ryan Update

Well we have been home from the hospital for just over two weeks. It is nice to be home and Ryan is continuing to improve. He has gotten a lot of strength back, but he's got a ways to go before he is back to normal. He has helped feed the animals a couple of times and we might try getting on a horse today. We are just taking this one step at a time. He is really battling with extreme headaches right now. We are still unsure about when he will be ready to return to work, but I'm sure that day will come soon enough.

4 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Hey girl.. how are you? I want to add you to my blog. Whats your address?

Ness said...

That's good. I'm glad he is doing better.

Nicole said...

Glad things are getting better.

Holly T said...

Its great that he is getting better- I hope it speeds up so he can enjoy the holidays! Good luck Ryan!