Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ryan Update

Well I think your prayers are working. Ryan has been improving extremely fast. He was able to eat some cream of wheat for breakfast, and some oatmeal for lunch. This is a huge improvement. Me and Ryan's mom Vickie have been doing a lot of research on West Nile. Everyone we have talked to who has had the virus, and everything we have read has said that it takes a long time to recover. Both of the gentlemen that we have spoken to said it took them at least a month to stop throwing up. I am sure that we have a long journey to make, but Ry has been improving extremely fast. He is so strong and has so much support. My niece Shylee has been praying several times a day. She keeps asking her mom if Ryan can hear her pray. Just another reminder to make sure you wear mosquito repellent and stay in away for the mosquitoes when possible. We couldn't do this without all of you behind us. Thank you with all my heart. I'll give you another update soon. 

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so glad to hear that he is doing better. That is soo scary. Who would imagine that a little mosquito bite would do so much damage.

Holly T said...

Scary!! I am really glad he is doing much better! I hope the rest of his recovery goes even faster and that you're doing ok too!