Monday, October 6, 2008

Please Pray for Us

Hey everyone. I have some bad news. Ryan was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday with viral meningitis. He has been doing well and getting a little bit better day by day. This morning the doctor came in and told us that the meningitis was caused by the West Nile virus. He is going to stay in the hospital until he regains  his strength and begins eating again. I know with all my soul that Ryan will make it through this. It's going to be a long road. Please keep us in your prayers and I will try and keep you posted.  Oh and one more thing. Try and keep in out of the mosquitoes and if you are out when they are make sure to wear repellent. 

9 comments:

Tawna said...

How scary! Hope he gets better soon! We'll keep you in our prayers

Meet the Robinson's said...

We will. Stay Strong.

Adam and Ashley said...

That is way scary. Wouldn't life be more pleasant without mosquitos. Hope all goes well and we will be thinking of you.

Cindy said...

Danny, WE will all be praying for Ryan and You. I hope he gets well soon. Life can hand us some tough things every now an again. Please keep us posted.

Love you

Aunt Cindy

Nicole said...

Hope he gets better soon. We will keep you in our prayers.

The Vance's said...

Hang in there Dani! We love you guys! We will be praying for you guys!

Caiti and Keith said...

That is so scary! Just stay strong and know lots of people are thinking of you!

aLi said...

Oh dear, I am so sorry. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Jordan said...

Oh my heck!! That is horrible!! I'm so sorry!!