Tuesday, July 3, 2012

25 weeks

How far along? 25 weeks, yeah I have been slackin' on the picture taking!
Total weight gain: 14 lbs, yeah I know I doubled my weight gain in the last 7 weeks, don't judge me :)
Maternity clothes? some maternity some regular, this pic is a maternity top and my old shorts.
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: Getting a little uncomfortable, but loving my body pillow.
Best moment this week: I just really love being pregnant. It is such a blessing to conceive and carry your own child. I think people expect me to complain more, but what do I have to complain about? I get to play a part in God's greatest miracle! I"M SO BLESSED!

Movement: She moves like crazy and I can't get enough of it!
Food cravings: Lime Rickey's!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl, and she is healthy as can be. At our twenty week u/s the rad tech kept saying how beautiful her heart is. That was like music to my ears!

Labor Signs: Just a few braxton hicks here and there, but then again that is not really a labor sign.  
Symptoms: I just feel some pressure like by abdominal muscles are stretching, it is worse after I have been on my feet for 12 hrs at work.
Belly Button in or out? in but getting flatter
Wedding rings on or off? On .

Attitude: Happy and thankful
Looking forward to: Getting our house done so we can start buying things for this little girl!

No comments: