Tuesday, July 3, 2012

17 weeks

How far along?  17 weeks  
Total weight gain: 7 lbs I'm packing it on now :)Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping good
Best moment this week: Feeling the little nugget move! So neat! It makes it so much more real!

Movement:Little flutters here and there, definately not just gas :)
Food cravings: No cravings and really not much of an appetite.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Baby wouldn't cooperate at the 16 week appt, but I'm leaning more toward girl now. We'll find out for sure at our 20 wk appt.

Symptoms: I feel good, I just get full really fast and haven't been eating much.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Attitude: Same old same, really thankful.
Looking forward to: I can't wait unitl Ry can feel the baby move!

No comments: