Tuesday, July 3, 2012

26 weeks

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 lbs
Maternity clothes? some
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: Ok if I have my body pillow
Best moment this week: I turned 25 and celebrated by 3rd wedding anniversary

Miss Anything?  Running, I had a dream I was running with some friends and it felt so good. I still exercise but I haven't been running. I can't wait to get back out there. Movement: Oh yeah, I got the giggles the other night in bed. I was just watching my belly contort and jump around. It was pretty neat.
Food cravings: Lime Rickey's
Anything making you queasy or sick: None
Gender: Girl
Name: We have a few names we like but we will probably wait to name her until we meet her.
Labor Signs: No thank goodness. We need this little girl to cook quite a bit longer.
Symptoms: just some stretching pain, nothing too bad.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On

Attitude: Happy and really anxious to get the house finished. It is getting so close!
Looking forward to: Baby shower in a few weeks!

No comments: