Tuesday, July 3, 2012

13 weeks

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I'm not sure why there is a stigma with maternity clothes. They have some really cute ones. I'll be happy to wear them when the time comes.
Stretch marks? Nope but I already put cream on my belly religiously!
Sleep: Sleeping well except for the crazy dreams!Movement: I think I felt the little peanut when I was lying flat on my belly on the tile floor. Who knows,  could have been gas, but either way it felt pretty cool!
Food cravings: Still potatoes
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender:  Still thinking boy

Symptoms:Just tired
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On

Attitude: Excited and nervous all at the same time. This is kinda a big deal!
Looking forward to:Trying to just enjoy the moments now.

No comments: